COH380 HP Program Planning & Eval
Knowledge and skills essential to assessing needs, developing goals and objectives, and planning activities for health promotion programs presented.
Developing program plans incorporating evaluation standards included. Program implementation explored.
- Locate and evaluate internet sites on community program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the history of health program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the steps of a planning model.
- Conduct a community assessment to identify needs.
- Write goals and objectives for a health program.
- Develop timeline for planning and evaluation.
- Develop an evaluation for a health program.