COH380 HP Program Planning & Eval
Course DescriptionKnowledge and skills essential to assessing needs, developing goals and objectives, and planning activities for health promotion programs presented. Developing program plans incorporating evaluation standards included. Program implementation explored.
- Locate and evaluate internet sites on community program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the history of health program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the steps of a planning model.
- Conduct a community assessment to identify needs.
- Write goals and objectives for a health program.
- Develop timeline for planning and evaluation.
- Develop an evaluation for a health program.