SEN632 Software Architecture Appl.
Lead Faculty: Dr. Pradip Peter Dey
Course DescriptionAn in-depth study of software architecture. Defines and discusses object-orientaed design, modeling and programming at an advanced level using UML. An advanced study of a standard implementation of a distributed, objecte-oriented middleware technology (e.g., J2EE, Microsoft.NET, etc.). Students design and implement an architecture using modern technologies such as J2EE, .NET.
- Describe the simple Object-Oriented requirements models
- Design a client/server program using appropriate architectural specifications.
- Design and implement software architecture for solving a problem.
- Analyze ethics issues in the design and implementation of software systems architecture.
- Evaluate Object Oriented Design (OOD).