SEN602 Software Architecture Principl
Lead Faculty: Dr Pradip Peter Dey
Software architecture and its components and relationships, functionality, specifications, properties, interfaces, and data models are examined during this course. Topics discusses include net-centric computing, cloud computing, distributed processes, open source programs and service-oriented architecture.
- Create software requirements specifications, and design and develop complex software systems using software engineering processes and tools
- Apply design and development tools and processes needed to construct software in a systematic manner.
- Design, model and document software architectures including distributed and client server architectures.
- Articulate in writing architecture related concepts, alternatives, and design approaches.
- Evaluate software design tools.