MUL305 Graphic Design and Artistry
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Course DescriptionHands-on application of principles and techniques of graphic design for print, video and digital media. Cover concepts including color theory, composition, photo manipulation and special effects in digital production. Focus on understanding and defining a personal style in the digital visual medium.
- Demonstrate proficient use of photo manipulation software.
- Recognize the essential elements of computer graphic software.
- Describe and then demonstrate the concept of personal vision.
- Create original imagery that illustrates personal vision.
- Apply problem solving process to create imagery.
- Create a personal portfolio of original images.