MUL300 Convergence Media
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
An integration of digital communication tools and techniques used in today's workplace. Through intensive project practice, students learn how to create multimedia products for various business, education, and entertainment purposes. Software instruction includes Macromedia and Adobe authoring tools, and creative applications.
- Apply the principles of graphic and information design in the generation of digital media projects.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.