MUL300 Convergence Media
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Course DescriptionAn integration of digital communication tools and techniques used in todayandamp;#8217;s workplace. Learn how to create digital media products for various business, education, and entertainment purposes.
- Apply the principles of graphic and information design in the generation of digital media projects.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.