ITM490A Info Technology Project I
Lead Faculty: Ms Debra A. Bowen
A capstone project for information technology application. Students work on an original and significant project that integrates concepts, principles and tools that are taught throughout the program. ITM490A and ITM490B need to be taken consecutively. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Understand the importance of Project Planning and Project Management.
- Articulate methods to define project scope, tasks and accountabilities, perform risk assessment and trade-offs, and establish measures of success.
- Do in-depth research into the latest information technology developments.
- Complete a project plan for their business case.
- Conduct a project presentation for their project plan.