DAT645 DB Management & Security
Lead Faculty: Dr Pradip Peter Dey
Course DescriptionThis course also teaches theory and application for providing effective administration and security in database management systems. The skills for managing database users and roles, database maintenance plans, security policies and procedures, documentation, the principal of least privilege, manage user accounts, implement standard password security features and audit database activity.
- Compare front-end application development environments.
- Analyze use of structured top-down design of computer programs.
- Develop complex front-end applications.
- Integrate high level program applications with back-end databases.
- Discuss improvement in application availability and scalability.