DAT635 Database Installation & Config
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mudasser Fraz Wyne
Identify system requirements, Use Optimal Flexible Architecture. Install Database with the Universal Installer. Identify and configure commonly used environment variables. Explain the database and instance architecture. Use the management framework. Configuring, tuning and performance optimization. Identify common database interfaces.
- Install and Configure Database Server, Client and Net services.
- Use the tools and environment of a commercial database management system.
- Understand Data Storage Architecture and Basic Storage Concepts
- Demonstrate the knowledge of monitoring and tuning of database.
- Express knowledge of monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining a database.