CYB633 Red Teaming
Lead Faculty: Mr Christopher Simpson
Red Teaming, or Alternative Analysis, is the practice of viewing a problem from an adversarial or competitor's perspective. The objective of Red Teams is to enhance decision making, practices of secured system protection applicable by establishing countermeasures of defense. A contributing outcome of this course to the entire MS CSIA program is to help students employ actively open-minded/problem solving, unbiased thinking to CSIA.
- Analyze fundamental concepts of Red Teaming.
- Compare and contrast theoretical vs. active approaches to Red Teaming.
- Integrate the application of Red Team concepts to a security or Information Assurance (IA) problem.
- Recommend and prepare the application of Red Team concepts to an assigned case study or project.
- Analyze the fundamental concepts of cyber warfare.