CYB603 Cyber Security Ethical Issues
Lead Faculty: Mr Christopher Simpson
Course DescriptionExamines information technology issues including hardware reliability and network security, Ethics are introduced with a focus on professional ethics. Topics include intellectual property, plagiarism, privacy and work and wealth.
- Critique the usage of monitoring software to enforce proper behavior in the workplace.
- Critique enterprise physical and logical security policies and best practices from an ethics perspective.
- Recommend improvements to global internet practice that will better protect individual right-to-privacy and intellectual property.
- Evaluate the use of ethical guidelines to control professional behavior.
- Create an ethical code of conduct for an enterprise.