CSC670 User Interface Engineering
Lead Faculty: Dr. Alireza Moztarebi Farahani
A study of techniques in design and implementation of user interfaces. Emphasis will be on effective human computer interaction strategies that meet human cognitive capabilities and organizational practices and processes..
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Analyze User Interface Engineering Principles
• Design and implement a user interface for a software system in order to maximize its usability.
• Select, implement and evaluate software packages/technologies/tools
• Examine components of a typical User Interface System
• Evaluate the available graphics technologies, support tools, and their application
• Develop computer programs that provide smart Human Computer Interfaces.