CSC615 Advanced Programming
Lead Faculty: Dr Pradip Peter Dey
Review of structured, object oriented and event driven programming and data and procedural abstractions. Complex program development with advanced multi-threading and multiprocessing for parallel computing in multiple environments.
- Analyze problems to select the proper data structures for efficient solutions.
- Acquire knowledge to develop and execute Java programs in the PC or UNIX Environment.
- Use Java's control structures, functions, arrays, strings, classes and exception handling.
- Understand the Object-oriented programming concepts and related issues.
- Understand Java Graphics, Java Graphical User Interface.