CSC340L Digital Logic Design Lab
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ronald Uhlig
A study of basic digital logic circuit design and implementation. Circuit schematic development and computer modeling and simulation of digital systems. Experiments explore designs with combinational and sequential logic. Students work through design activities, which include testing, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Design and implement digital/computer circuits with modern design tools.
- Determine the behavior of a digital logic circuit (analysis).
- Translate descriptions of logical problems to efficient digital logic circuits (synthesis).
- Integrate previously designed components into a large-scale system to meet specified requirements.
- Participating as a member of a team-oriented design project.