CIS430 Web/EB Design & Development
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lu Zhang
Focuses on two aspects of website management: technical and business aspects. An introduction to Web languages and technologies is made with some in-depth coverage of HTML and CSS. How to manage people, content, and suppliers is covered in the business focus.
- Utilize XHTML tags to construct web pages.
- Develop web pages within a small static web site using commercially available applications.
- Discuss the usage of CSS and utilize its properties.
- Explain the segments in the division of labor and responsibilities in managing a web site.
- Explain the purpose and functionality of web servers such as Apache and Internet Information Server.
- Describe and discuss the usability and the structure of an effective web site.