WCM611A Master's Research Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
This is the first course of the Master's Research project. It focuses on the selection on an appropriate topic on one area of research or an applications in wireless communication systems. Student project teams research the topic of the project and complete the project proposal and timeliness for project completions. Grading is by H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an "IP" grade.
- Select project partner(s).
- Distribute the loads and responsibilities among them.
- Setup rules and procedures to accomplish the goal.
- Develop a master level project in Wireless Communication.
- Submit a written project proposal with objectives, methodology, and expected outcomes of the project.
- Obtain an approval of the project.