WCM602 Wireless Principles/Standards
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
This course covers major topics in wireless communication systems, including analysis of modern wireless communication system infrastructures, the cellular
concept and system design fundamentals, mobile radio propagation, multiple access techniques for wireless communications, and wireless networking.
- Analyze modern wireless communication systems and its infrastructures.
- Apply concepts to design cellular systems.
- Contrast mobile radio propagation and multiple access techniques in wireless communication systems.
- Design, implement, and test of wireless communication systems and its networking.
- Explain what PCS means and describe different systems around the world.
- Explain the cellular systems used in North America.
- Compare the difference between analogue and digital modulations.
- Explain the digital radio transmission and reception basic principles.