ENE609B Research Project II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Hassan Badkoobehi
Continuation of ENE 609A. Students complete a detailed analysis and design of the project. Two-month, one session per week course. Students formally present their final product to a review panel for evaluation and grading. Grading is H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for In Progress (IP) grade.
- Apply advanced research expertise.
- Participate in a team environment to conduct the research.
- Evaluate a product in stages using the life cycle method.
- Present a thesis complying the generally accepted standards.
- Make a final oral presentation coupled with an Internet demonstration.