ENE609A Research Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Hassan Badkoobehi
First part of the master's research project. It focuses on the research and selection of an appropriate topic on one of the research or applications of environmental engineering. Students develop the project and utilize skills previously acquired in their respective core curriculum. Grading is H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for In Progress (IP) grade.
- Apply advanced research expertise.
- Participate in a team environment to conduct the research.
- Evaluate a product in stages using the life cycle method.
- Present a thesis complying the generally accepted standards.
- Make a final oral presentation coupled with an Internet demonstration.