ENE608 Site Remediation
Lead Faculty: Dr. Hassan Badkoobehi
Introduction to the issues relevant to the investigation and management of contaminated sites, emphasizing problem diagnosis / characterization and the development of site restoration / corrective action clean up programs. Includes methods for the development site restoration tasks, methods for evaluating the progress of corrective action programs.
- Analyze the concept of risk as applied to environmental project planning.
- Contrast how risk is incorporated into the planning stages to aid in the successful completion of large-scale environmental engineering projects.
- Apply the concept of risk to hypothetical situations.
Design the concept of statistical
- Design the concept of statistical decision-making, and illustrate its use in project planning and outcome prediction.
- Classify methods for the development site remediation and restoration tasks.
- Evaluate problem diagnosis on remediation action clean up programs.