EGR220 Engineering Mathematics
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionAn examination of the major mathematical tools for engineers and scientists.
- Understand major features of the graphs, expressions, polynomial equations, and partial fractions.
- Apply trigonometric techniques for solving engineering problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of differentiation techniques and its applications for particular engineering applications.
- Contrast integration and differentiation applications.
- Understand differential equations and their applications up to the second order.