EEC615 Digital Signal Processing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
This course applies digital communication principles to the analysis and design of signal processing systems. Students will learn signal filtering using mathematical models of continuous-time and discrete-time signals and linear systems. MATLAB software will be used to analyze and simulate a variety of communication systems.
- Analyze analog and digital signal processing technologies.
- Apply analog and digital principles in communication systems.
- Analyze both discrete and non-discrete data for signals using MATLAB.
- Evaluate essential properties of different transforms methods.
- Compute signal power and energy in time and frequency domain.