EEC605 Adv Engr Problem Solving
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
The course uses computing tools required to solve problems in complex engineering systems. Students will be expected to use these tools to solve various engineering problems across the electrical engineering discipline.
- Investigate various computing tools to solve complex engineering problems.
- Apply advanced engineering system problem solving techniques.
- Compare the merits of the various computing tools.
- Solve advanced electrical engineering problems using MATLAB.
- Develop engineering and simulation models using MATLAB and Simulink.