CEE430 Digital Signal Processing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mudasser Fraz Wyne
Describes all the necessary tools and techniques required to understand and design digital signal processing systems. Topics include: transformations of discrete time signals, the fast Fourier transform, and the z-transform. Advanced topics include: A/D and D/A converters and digital signal filtering.
- Understand the theory behind DSP implementations.
- Implement signal processing systems using software tool.
- Analyze the spectrum of a time-varying signal using frame-based approaches.
- Understand de-convolution of signals using cepstral domain signal processing methods.
- Understand how to model signals based on linear predictive analysis methods.
- Explain the impacts of aliasing in both the frequency domain and the time domain.