This program encompasses the foundations of the most important areas in sales and marketing including the fundamentals, advertising, consumer behavior and personal selling. Students will obtain valuable knowledge and skills in marketing and customer service to pursue entry and mid-level positions in a wide range of fields and industries.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend the various elements of the sales and marketing fields and apply them to real-life situations.
- Describe how the Internet is changing marketing for all businesses.
- Identify market segments and target markets.
- Comprehend the basic marketing concepts and the four P’s: Price, Promotion, Place and Product.
- Recognize the importance of understanding customer needs and expectations as well as customer service.
- Distinguish the key components of advertising and their impact to the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments