Program Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend the various elements of the sales and marketing fields and apply them to real-life situations.
- Describe how the Internet is changing marketing for all businesses.
- Identify market segments and target markets.
- Comprehend the basic marketing concepts and the four P’s: Price, Promotion, Place and Product.
- Recognize the importance of understanding customer needs and expectations as well as customer service.
- Distinguish the key components of advertising and their impact to the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments