Dr. Mohammed M. NadeemSchool of Business and Management
Management and Marketing
Dr. Nadeem is a "Fulbright Specialist" and Professor of Marketing/Leadership & an International Speaker on Strategic & Global Marketing Management/Leadership focused on linking business strategy to marketing strategy with Customer Intimacy / Consumer Behavior from a Digital Marketing / Social Media perspective. Professor Nadeem believes in preparing leaders to contribute lasting value to all types of organizations, in all sectors, and wherever there are opportunities to make a positive difference for business and society. Dr. Nadeem's research explores customer loyalty and satisfaction issues, and how social media impacts the decisions of consumers, and how firms can market their products and services more successfully.
Dr. Nadeem teaches MBA and PhD courses in---Marketing Management/Leadership, Global Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Strategy, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging Economies and Case Method Workshops. Dr Nadeem's research has won several awards including the President's Distinguished Teaching Award, Distinguished Scholarship Award, prestigious Professoriate award and and Best Research Paper Award. Professor Nadeem serves as a reviewer for AMA & ACR and has consulted for clients in Education and High-tech industries in US & Middle East (Kingdom University, Bahrain; and Saudi Arabia, MILE, Qassim Univ, & Jazan Univ). Dr Nadeem has worked as a Program Manager of Marketing and Business Development for over ten years at Lockheed Martin and Western Digital Corporations, Silicon Valley, CA
Dr. Nadeem holds PhD (Business) from UIU, Cincinnati, Ohio and PDP (Marketing) from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. He is a US Citizen and lives with his wife and children in Santa Clara, California, USA.
Thesis Report Examiner:
- Ph.D. Thesis - External Evaluator (VTU, India) - Jan. 2016.
- BBA Marketing Program - External Evaluator - AU, CA - Dec. 2015.
On Google Scholar & ResearchGate:
- Social Media & Consumer Behavior Marketing
- Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Markets
- Leadership in Marketing Charity, Fundraising, and Giving
- Brand Leadership; Halal/Kosher Branding; Islamic Brand Marketing.
- Case Method – Teaching & Writing Workshops.
Experienced---MOOC's / Online Course Management:
- Blackboard, eCollege, iLinc, WebCT, and LEARN (Moodle). Etc
Awards & Grants
June 2015 Award: ‘Annual Distinguished Teaching Award’, School of Business,
National University, San Jose, CA.
December 2014 Award: 'Shield of Honor' for Scholarly Contribution & for conducting
'Case Study Workshop', International Research Conference (IRC), Dubai,
United Arab Emirates.
September 2014 Award: 10 Years of Service - Provost - National University
November 2013 Grant: Fulbright Scholar (Specialist) - Department of State -
May 2009 Award: President's Professoriate Award – President, National
September 2007 Award: Annual Distinguished Scholarship Award - Research Council,
National University, CA, USA.
Selected Journal Publications
- Nadeem, M. (2015). Employee’s (Happy) Branding Corporates ‘Social’ Reputation: CanYou Put a Price on That? International Journal of Marketing Studies, 7 (6), 116-129.
- Nadeem, M. (2015). Customer Loyalty At Any Cost: Why Is SM Poorly Integrated With Marketing Strategy? International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 59(2), 78-97.
- Nadeem, M. (2015). Chief Marketing “Analytics or Digital” Officer [CMO]: Is the “BigData” Alone Adequate for Firm’s Customer Retention & Return on Investment? BritishJournal of Marketing Studies, 3(8), 17-33, http://www.eajournals.org/wpcontent/uploads/Chief-Marketing----Analytics-or-Digital----Officer-CMO.pdf
- Nadeem, M. (2013). Emerging Markets: Maximize Shareholder Value or CorporateSustainability? International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 3, (5), 91-107.
- Nadeem, M. (2012). Returning Customer: Was That a Planned Purchase? Skyline Business Journal, 7, (1), 11-17.
- Nadeem, M., (2012). Social Customer Relationship Management (SCRM): How connecting social analytics to business analytics enhances customer care and loyalty? International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3, (21).
- Nadeem, M. (2009). Purchasing Equals Happiness Equals Giving: How do you plan to spend your weekend? The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 15, No. 1, September 2009.
- Nadeem, M. (2008). Influence of Public Policy on Governance: Is there a Role for Shareholders as Stakeholders. The Journal of Global Business Issues, Special Edition. Spring 2008. p. 35.
- Nadeem, M. (2007). Customer-Choice in Globalize e-Marketing: Why Crafting and Executing Ethics Matters for Trusted Online Transactions. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 3, No. 2.
- Nadeem, M. (2007). Post-Purchase Dissonance: The Wisdom of the ‘Repeat’ Purchases. Journal of Global Business Issues, Vol. 1, Issue 2. (Highly cited article by consumer behavior marketing scholars. Also has become part of a new 2009 textbook by Pearson Publishing: Consumer Behavior 10e by Schiffman/Kanuk).
- Nadeem, M. (2007). Emergence of Customer-Centric Branding: From Boardroom Leadership to Self-Broadcasting. The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 12, No.1.
- Nadeem, M. (2006). How Leadership Results in Return on Customer, and Customer Lifetime Value. The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 6, No.1.
- Nadeem, M. (2006). Leadership in Customer Retention Resulting in Competitive Advantage in the Market Place. Global Digital Business Review, Vol. 1, No.1.
- Nadeem, M. (2006). Maximizing Return on Investment in a Global Market: Who is adding value by connecting people (customers), technology, and processes. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 1, No. 1.
School of Business and Management