Dr. Mohammed M. Nadeem
- Dr. Mohammed M. Nadeem
Dr. Mohammed Nadeem is a "Fulbright Scholar", Professor of Marketing/Leadership on Strategic & Global Marketing Management/Leadership focused on linking business strategy to marketing strategy with Customer Intimacy / Consumer Behavior from a Digital Marketing / Social Media perspective. Professor Nadeem believes in preparing leaders to contribute lasting value to all types of organizations, in all sectors, and wherever there are opportunities to make a positive difference for business and society. Dr. Nadeem's research explores customer loyalty and satisfaction issues, and how social media impacts the decisions of consumers, and how firms can market their products and services more successfully.
Dr. Nadeem teaches MBA / graduate courses in---Marketing Management/Leadership, Global Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Strategy, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging Economies and Case Method Workshops. Dr Nadeem's research has won several awards including the distinguished Scholarship Award, prestigious Professoriate award and Best Research Paper Award. Professor Nadeem serves as a reviewer for AMA & ACR and has consulted for clients in Education and High-tech industries in US & Middle East (Bahrain, UAE) and Saudi Arabia (MILE, Qassim U, & Jazan U). Dr Nadeem has worked as a Program Manager of Marketing and Business Development for over ten years at Lockheed Martin and Western Digital Corporations, Silicon Valley, CA.
Dr. Nadeem holds PhD (Business) from UIU, Cincinnati, Ohio and PDP (Marketing) from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. He is a US Citizen and lives with his wife and children in Santa Clara, California, USA.
•Social Media/Digital Marketing & Consumer Behavior Marketing
•Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, CRM & Branding
•Emerging Markets,CSR & Case Writing Workshops
Experienced---MOOC's / Online Course Management:
--Blackboard, eCollege, iLinc, WebCT, and LEARN (Moodle). Etc
• Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management.
• Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Markets
• Social Media & Consumer Behavior Marketing
• Leadership in Marketing Charity, Fundraising, and Giving
• Brand Leadership; Halal/Kosher Branding; Islamic Brand Marketing.
1. Nadeem, M. “Strategic Marketing Management”. PALM6 – Program for Advance Leadership & Management [Conference], MILE - Saudi Arabia. 14 April 2014.
2. Nadeem, M. (2013). Emerging Markets: Maximize Shareholder Value or Corporate Sustainability?, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 3, (5), 91-107.
3. Nadeem, M. (2012). Returning Customer: Was That A Planned Purchase? Skyline Business Journal, 7, (1), 11-17.
4. Nadeem, M., (2012). Social Customer Relationship Management (SCRM): How connecting social analytics to business analytics enhances customer care and loyalty? International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3, (21). http://www.ijbssnet.com/journals/Vol_3_No_21_November_2012/10.pdf
5. Nadeem, M., (2011). Brand Halal: Foods for US---Is co-branding a way to go? Global Islamic Marketing Conference, March 20 - 22, 2011, Dubai – UAE.
6. Nadeem, M. (2009). Purchasing Equals Happiness Equals Giving: How do you plan to spend your weekend? The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 15, No. 1, September 2009. http://www.jaabc.com/jaabcv15n1preview.html
7. Nadeem, M. (2008). Influence of Public Policy on Governance: Is there a Role for Shareholders as Stakeholders. The Journal of Global Business Issues, Special Edition. Spring 2008. p. 35 (5 pgs).
8. Nadeem, M. (2007). Customer-Choice in Globalize e-Marketing: Why Crafting and Executing Ethics Matters for Trusted Online Transactions. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 3, No. 2.
9. Nadeem, M. (2007). Post-Purchase Dissonance: The Wisdom of the ‘Repeat’ Purchases. Journal of Global Business Issues, Vol. 1, Issue 2. (Highly cited article by consumer behavior scholars. Also has become part of a new 2009 textbook by Pearson Publishing: Consumer Behavior 10e by Schiffman/Kanuk).
10. Nadeem, M. (2007). Emergence of Customer-Centric Branding: From Boardroom Leadership to Self-Broadcasting. The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 12, No.1.
11. Nadeem, M. (2007). The Impact of E-Business on Branding: A Customization and Personalization Perspective. E-Business Review, Vol. VII.
12. Nadeem, M. (2006). How Leadership Results in Return on Customer, and Customer Lifetime Value. The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 6, No.1.
13. Nadeem, M. (2006). Leadership in Customer Retention Resulting in Competitive Advantage in the Market Place. Global Digital Business Review, Vol. 1, No.1.
14. Nadeem, M. (2006). Customer Leadership: Revolutionizing Marketing Excellence, Business Renaissance Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 2.
15. Nadeem, M. (2006). Maximizing Return on Investment in a Global Market: Who is adding value by connecting people (customers), technology, and processes. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 1, No. 1.