Dr. Mohammed M. Nadeem
- Dr. Mohammed M. Nadeem
- Associate Professor
Dr. Nadeem’s primary areas of research fall within the domains of Consumer behavior: Choice, Justification, Emotion, and Giving. His developing area of expertise involves the psychological aspects of---time, money, and happiness---including its connection to Satisfaction and Loyalty. In another stream of research, a great deal of his work explores the role of Strategic Board-Room Leadership. Dr. Nadeem has received ‘Faculty Distinguished Scholarship Award’ in Fall 2007 from Research Council, National University. His scholarship is growing with publications in leading journals. Professor Nadeem’s research addresses questions that help CEO's and CMO's measure the effectiveness of their successful consumer behavior strategies, and improve the efficiency of their decision making.
Dr. Nadeem is the Program Lead for Marketing at the School of Business and teaches graduate marketing courses: consumer behavior, marketing management, Internet marketing, global marketing, and Market Research. Professor Nadeem brings excellence and innovation into the classroom through his Case-Method and Case-in-Point style of instruction in both on-site and on-line classes using---Blackboard, and eCollege (ClassLivePro). Prior to receiving his doctoral studies from UIU, Cincinnati, Ohio in eBusiness (Marketing), Dr. Nadeem had worked over ten years as a Program and Project Manager at Lockheed Martin Corporation and Western Digital Corporation, Silicon Valley, CA.
Dr. Nadeem has received ‘Five-Year Service Award’ in Fall 2008 from Provost’s Office, National University. His teaching focuses on giving student's a strong foundation for critical and analytical thinking processes and how e-businesses can effectively use customer relationship in general and the Internet marketing in particular. Dr. Nadeem adheres to academic rigor GPA targets of his School and had maintained an excellent score of 3.25 out of 4.0. He had also consistently maintained high student evaluations above 4.50 out of 5.0.
Dr. Nadeem received the ‘President’s Professoriate Award’ in April 2009 from the Office of the President, National University. Dr. Nadeem currently serves as a Vice-Chair, Faculty Senate, National University. He is married with children and lives in Santa Clara, California.
• Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management.
• Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Markets
• Social Media & Consumer Behavior Marketing
• Leadership in Marketing Charity, Fundraising, and Giving
• Brand Leadership; Halal/Kosher Branding; Islamic Brand Marketing.
1. Nadeem, M. (2012). Returning Customer: Was That A Planned Purchase? Skyline Business Journal, 7, (1), 11-17.
2. Nadeem, M., (2012). Social Customer Relationship Management (SCRM): How connecting social analytics to business analytics enhances customer care and loyalty? International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3, (21).
3. Nadeem, M., (2011). Brand Halal: Foods for US---Is co-branding a way to go? Global Islamic Marketing Conference, March 20 - 22, 2011, Dubai – UAE. http://www.iimassociation.com/1st-global-islamic-mkt-con.php
4. Nadeem, M. (2009). Purchasing Equals Happiness Equals Giving: How do you plan to spend your weekend? The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 15, No. 1, September 2009.
5. Nadeem, M. (2008). Influence of Public Policy on Governance: Is there a Role for Shareholders as Stakeholders. The Journal of Global Business Issues, Special Edition. Spring 2008. p. 35 (5 pgs).
6. Nadeem, M. (2007). Customer-Choice in Globalize e-Marketing: Why Crafting and Executing Ethics Matters for Trusted Online Transactions. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 3, No. 2.
7. Nadeem, M. (2007). Post-Purchase Dissonance: The Wisdom of the ‘Repeat’ Purchases. Journal of Global Business Issues, Vol. 1, Issue 2. (Highly cited article by consumer behavior scholars. Also has become part of a new 2009 textbook by Pearson Publishing: Consumer Behavior 10e by Schiffman/Kanuk).
8. Nadeem, M. (2007). Emergence of Customer-Centric Branding: From Boardroom Leadership to Self-Broadcasting. The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 12, No.1.
9. Nadeem, M. (2007). The Impact of E-Business on Branding: A Customization and Personalization Perspective. E-Business Review, Vol. VII.
10. Nadeem, M. (2006). How Leadership Results in Return on Customer, and Customer Lifetime Value. The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 6, No.1.
11. Nadeem, M. (2006). Leadership in Customer Retention Resulting in Competitive Advantage in the Market Place. Global Digital Business Review, Vol. 1, No.1.
12. Nadeem, M. (2006). Customer Leadership: Revolutionizing Marketing Excellence, Business Renaissance Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 2.
13. Nadeem, M. (2006). Maximizing Return on Investment in a Global Market: Who is adding value by connecting people (customers), technology, and processes. Journal of Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 1, No. 1.