MKT660 Strategic Operational Marketin
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Students clarify research topics and identify data sources in preparation for the development, implementation and evaluation of a Marketing Plan for a product or service. Students will gather data and present their research in both written and oral form to faculty and classmates.
- Master the essentials of strategic marketing
- Evaluate the impact of strategic marketing decisions to the firm
- Compare different marketing strategies and suggest the most appropriate one for a specific company
- Appraise the ethical implications of marketing strategies in the areas of product, company advertising and communication, and distribution channels.
- Assess and apply marketing strategies based on Branding, channel, advertising and pricing.
- Establish the benefits of applying CRM, value creation and innovation strategies to the firm.