MKT655 Mobile MKT SocialMedia Project
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
Students work in teams or as individuals under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. Students gather intelligence and then create a strategic Mobile Marketing/Social Media Plan for an existing or new company. Students present their plans in both written and oral forms to faculty, industry experts and classmates. Presentations include how to implement and evaluate their plan’s effectiveness for products or services in a global marketplace.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of integrating mobile marketing and social media with on and offline marketing.
- Integrate the 3 C’s: Communication, Content, and Commerce using current cases in mobile marketing and social media.
- Design mobile marketing and social media plans in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Analyze differences in global vs. local mobile marketing and social media.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of mobile marketing and social media concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.