Explanation of the application of budgeting concepts to property management according to contractual parameters, dealing with revenue forecasts, and expense projections involved with the management of the property involved
- Develop a working understanding of financial aspects of property management.
- Develop an operating budget for the applicable property.
- Track and administer current activity to budgets.
- Understand how to translate budgets into action items.
- Administer specific elements of an operating budget.