PMA230 Property Planning & Marketing
Survey of the marketing and promotion of commercial and residential income property, including relevant revenue and cost calculations, market surveys, and capitalization rates.
- Describe the economic and planning concerns in property management.
- Discuss strategic planning in property development.
- Differentiate between strategic objectives of stakeholders and immediate tactical managerial actions.
- Analyze available property marketing options.
- Describe the alternatives to traditional advertising in the promotion of investment property.
- Calculate investment property values such as rental rates, appropriate market value, capitalization rates, and reasonable contingency funding.