PMA210 Contracts & Lease Negotiations
Overview of the management and administration of contracts made with property owners, tenants, vendors, and maintenance contractors. Negotiation skills and relevant compliance issues will be examined.
- Describe the principles of contract and lease administration.
- Discuss the legal aspects of property management.
- Illustrate the roles and constraints on a property manager when attempting to effectively deal with situations involving stakeholders.
- Examine the property manager's responsibilities when enforcing lease terms.
- Describe negotiation methods as they relate to property management.
- Analyze conditions, phrases, clauses, and legal concerns in standard real estate contracts and leases.