PMA200 Property Management Concepts
Introduction to the concept of property management, covering the essential elements of contracts and lease negotiation, risk management, marketing, maintenance and compliance, and stakeholder relations
- Describe the concepts of property management.
- Discuss the economic aspects of property management.
- Identify the potential impacts of property management on stakeholders.
- Describe the career opportunities in the property management field.
- Discuss the qualifications for the property management profession.