LED620 World View & Adult Development
Lead Faculty: Dr. Julia L. Buchanan
Adult development is intrinsic to the development of holistic leaders therefore students will gain knowledge of adult development concepts and theories. Identification of one's world view or ontology is interwoven with one's development in leadership therefore students will work to identify their world view and connect it with their development as a leader. Students will also gain knowledge of emerging models of leadership and integral approaches by linking their world view to their practice of leadership.
- Distinguish one's worldview and be able to articulate it to others.
- Determine connections between one's worldview and the way leadership and authority are exercised.
- Examine diverse worldviews and explore the connections to leadership theory.
- Explore concepts of adult development as related to emerging models of leadership.
- Evaluate leadership approaches for a holistic and integral framework.