HOS240 Hospitality Services Mgmt.
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bruce Buchowicz
Course DescriptionExamination of concepts and practical applications of emotional intelligence. This course will focus on how to assess basic skills in emotional intelligence, how to develop strategies to improve and enhance basic skill levels, and techniques that facilitate dealing with others of varying emotional backgrounds and competency levels.
- Describe six organizational behaviors that convey a customer-centered culture.
- Apply five tips for better listening when dealing with customer complaints.
- Recognize the varying levels of importance that companies place on customer feedback.
- Explain the intrinsic and associated value which can affect a customer's loyalty to you or your company.
- Articulate a clear vision for customer service in your organization.
- Synthesize the use of on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.