ACC550 Business Professional Develop.
Course DescriptionEmphasis is on development of business professional soft skills to help a student prepare for a successful job search by knowing about their own personal profile, their career opportunities, and the skills necessary to effectively interact with other business professionals. Grading is S/U only.
- Enumerate the benefits of Career Services
- Identify one's unique personality characteristics and how that impacts potential career decisions
- Analyze and evaluate various professional accounting career paths
- Present oneself in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with other business professionals