- Master of Science in Applied School Leadership (In Partnership with participating California County Offices of Education)
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Option (CA Option)
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
- Clear Administrative Services Credential Induction Program
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (CA Option)
Prepare to pursue a career as an educational leader at National University. You’ll join a network of distinguished alumni and professionals who have completed a rigorous education that introduces the specialized skills needed to advance in the field of educational leadership. You’ll analyze the process for creating, stewarding, and communicating a shared vision that includes school-wide goals for improving teaching and learning while fostering an inclusive learning community grounded in social justice. The department provides leadership degrees in Higher Education and a credential and degree in K-12 leadership.
Choose from our Programs below
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.