Associate of Arts with Concentration in Business Administration
Get a broad base of introductory business-related disciplines with the Associate of Arts in Business degree. You’ll be prepared for entry-level positions in business and/or articulation into a bachelor’s degree program in business.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate skills for self-development that contribute to lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate literacy in written and oral communication.
- Apply information literacy skills in developing research projects and presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the elements of critical thinking to analyze issues, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work successfully in a team.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences