Analysis of social and political forces impacting human resources leadership and school-community relations. Internal and external components of operation of personnel and school management functions. Needs of diverse communities cultural Pluralism, personnel issues, and personnel and community relationships related to state and federal laws and local policies. Collective bargaining’s impact on human resources and community relationships. Nevada, only.
- Analyze how the goals and aspirations of a diverse community can be use to foster an effective school learning environment.
- Incorporate information about family and community expectations into school decision-making and activities as demonstrated in a school-public relations plan that includes community and business organizations.
- Explore various avenues of school information dispersement that can be done on a continual and regular basis.
- Support the equitable success of all students and all subgroups of students by mobilizing and leveraging community support services.
- Examine administration and union roles in collective bargaining and contract management.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.