College of the
Complete Your Degree at NU
National University is a proud partner of many community colleges in Southern California. One distinct partnership formed is with College of the Canyons (COC), where we offer specific programs to foster the continuation of the bachelor’s and in some cases master’s degrees to the communities that these colleges serve.
Our partnership with COC was first established in 2005 when we set up a presence among other schools in an environment called the University Center. This partnership was the first of its kind for the University, offering specific programs like the BS in Paralegal Studies, the RN to BSN, and even a Masters of Applied Behavioral Analysis.
Partnership with College of the Canyons allows the community to transition to specific degree programs while enjoying scholarships as they continue their education.
Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law. Students must take at least nine semester credits or the equivalent of legal specialty courses through synchronous instruction.
Onsite Programs Available
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN Completion
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (National)
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process. Or if you have questions, reach out to the contacts below and we’ll be happy to help.
P: (818) 932-2461
E: [email protected]