Foreign Credential Bridge Program
If you are a foreign student who has already earned a three-year bachelor’s degree outside the U.S., this one-year program will prepare you to embark on a master’s degree program at National University. In the Bridge Program, you will complete your education with English courses that include your choice of Effective College English, Advanced Composition, Technical Writing, and others. Math requirements can be fulfilled with courses including Probability and Statistics, College Algebra and Trigonometry, and more. You will choose from Arts and Humanities courses that include Introduction to Art History, Mythology, World Music, and more, while Social and Behavioral Sciences will offer you the opportunity to study Roots of Western Civilization, Cultural Diversity, and an Introduction to Psychology. Finally, just a sampling of science courses available include Survey of Bioscience, Introductory Chemistry, Fundamentals of Geology, and Introductory Physics.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Expand on your English writing skills with courses such as Advanced Composition, Technical Writing, and more.
- Fulfill math requirements with courses including Probability and Statistics, College Algebra, and Trigonometry.
- Choose from Arts and Humanities courses that include Introduction to Art History, Mythology, World Music, and more.
- Study Roots of Western Civilization, Cultural Diversity, and an Introduction to Psychology.
- Choose science courses including Survey of Bioscience, Introductory Chemistry, Fundamentals of Geology, and Introductory Physics.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences