Dr. Ellen Kaye Gehrke
- Kaye Gehrke, E. S.. (2019). Ride It Out: Healing the Wounds of Warriors Through the Energetic Connection With Horses. AuthorBridge.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. S.. (2018). Measuring the psychological changes in combat Veterans participating in an equine therapy program. Journal of Military, Veteran, and Family Health, 4: 60-69.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. S.. (2014). Pilot Study on Impact on Balance of Autonomic Nervous System During Equine-Assisted Coaching: Simultaneous Heart Rate Variability in Horses, Coach, and Client. International Journal for Human Caring, 20(1): 12-14.
- Kaye Gehrke, K., Baldwin,A., Schiltz.P.M. (2011). Heart Rate Variability in Horses Engaged in Equine-Assisted Activities. J Equine Veterinary Science, 31(2): 78-84.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. S.. (2009). Developing Coherent Leadership in Partnership with Horses – A New Approach to Leadership Training. Journal of Research in Innovation Teaching, 2(1): 222-234.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. (2009). The heart of horsemanship meets leadership training for humans: innovation for leadership and team training. Paper presented at the , Midway, UT.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. (2009). Skills for relationship centered care- an experiential model partnering with horses to improve communication skills. Paper presented at the , Georgia.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. (2008). Recognizing the energetic healing connection between humans and horses via the measure of heart rate variability synchronicity. Paper presented at the , Boulder, CO.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. (2008). Greening the MBA. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Kaye Gehrke, E. (2008). Saving our organizations from nature deficit disorder. Paper presented at the , Oakland, CA.