50th Anniversary Scholarship
Celebrating 50 Years of Alumni Success
In celebration of National University’s 50th anniversary, we want to honor our outstanding alumni who are part of our legacy of excellence by offering a 50% tuition reduction scholarship toward a new degree program. Currently enrolled alumni will be prorated for classes beginning in May.
Additionally, alumni can gift a one-time 25% tuition reduction scholarship to a friend or family member who is a new student at National University.
Thank you for being a part of National University’s 50-year history. Please see eligibility section for details.
- Alumni must have previously completed a degree program (degree must be conferred)
- Must begin a new degree program by January 2022
- Must complete courses by December 2024; students will be responsible for all remaining classes at full tuition cost beginning January 2025
- Students must be seeking an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree
- Students can enroll in the same degree level as previously awarded, (i.e., master’s and master’s) some restrictions apply*
- Scholarship award will be applied to tuition expenses only
- Can be combined with the Fast Track Scholarship
- Not stackable with other scholarship offers not listed
- FAFSA must be on file
For questions or additional information, please contact an advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The following programs and students are excluded from this offer: non-degree programs, undergraduate certificates, graduate certificates, credential only programs, post-graduate certificates, nursing programs, doctoral programs, F-1 visa international students, active-duty military members, reenrolling students