NSG435 Cooperative Clinical Practicum
This course combines work experience with regular college instruction. Participants earn college credit while working in a position related to the role of BSN graduate.
- Work cooperatively with and accept supervision from designated nursing and health care personnel.
- Employ respect for others through effective communication, ethical behavior, and cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrate initiative by seeking out experiences and consulting with other members of the healthcare team.
- Develop increasing competence of safe performance of nursing skills.
- Illustrate growth in organizing work assignments and the ability to set priorities for patient care.
- Formulate a minimum of 3 personal learning outcomes to be used in evaluating one's clinical performance in this course.
- Appraise one's progress in the course weekly, sharing and consulting with supervising RN and faculty member.