FLM360P Production Practicum II
Course DescriptionApplies cinematic and directorial principles to the production of short fiction scenes based on a previously produced film. Covers preproduction activities such as script analysis and breakdown, shot selection, and on-set production protocols. Project is edited in the Post-production II course.
- Apply creative processes to the production of short-format digital media programs.
- Interpret the communication objectives of a scripted fiction scene by generating a shot list and digital storyboards in preparation for production.
- Apply the principles of cinematic, sound, and visual design in the production of digital media assets that fulfill the creative and technical requirements for a professional digital media program.
- Collaborate in the production of a digital media program as a production department crew member.
- Apply on-set production protocols and professional techniques used in the production of a digital media program.
- Implement visual and cinematic principles in the production of a short fiction script.
- Implement professional techniques used in the production of image and sound media assets that meet the producer's schedule and budget objectives.