Program Learning Outcomes
- Discuss broad legal principles from the primary areas of law, such as Torts, Contracts, Real Property, and others, and explain the definitions of certain basic legal terms and phrases.
- Conduct legal research using manual and computer-assisted methods.
- Demonstrate the basic process of legal reasoning and analysis.
- Describe the paralegal’s role in a corporate law practice.
- Recognize how broad ethical principles apply to paralegals in a corporate law practice.
- PLX 2100X Torts
- PLX 2101X Leg Res Wrtg-Briefing/Analysis
- PLX 2102X Contracts
- PLX 2103X Leg Res Wrtg-Legal Memo
- PLX 1804X Foundations of Property Law
- PLX 2105X Computers & the Law
- PLX 1806X Legal Writing Project
- PLX 1808X Essentials of Corporate Law