PAD404 Nonprofit Management
Lead Faculty: Dr. Maryam Davodi-Far
The course discusses the theories and roles of nonprofits in public administration. It explores the relationships between nonprofits and the public sector; and sources of revenue. Discusses the public policies towards the nonprofit sector and the ethical issues surrounding the sector.
- Describe the theories of the development and operations of nonprofits.
- Analyze the role of the nonprofit sector in public administration.
- Describe the relationships between nonprofits and public sector management.
- Describe the common sources of revenue used by nonprofits.
- Analyze the current roles nonprofits play in communities and the ethical issues surrounding the sector.