PAD400 Intro to Public Administration
Lead Faculty: Dr Maryam Davodi-Far
Course DescriptionA general survey course of the theory and practice of public administration, its legal and constitutional foundation and the role of the public administrator in public policy. The context of the discussions are based on the current issues facing administrators.
- Explain the theory of public administration.
- Describe the practice of public administration in the public sector.
- Describe the legal and constitutional foundation of public administration.
- Explain the role of the public administrator in determining public policy.
- Describe the current issues facing public administrators.
- Explain the ethical issues addressed by public administrators.