PAD627 Quantitative Methods
Lead Faculty: Dr. Maryam Davodi-Far
Course DescriptionA practical study of graphical methods and statistical procedures specifically aimed at presenting, interpreting and solving problems related to public administration.
- Apply general statistical and research methods in the study and practice of public administration.
- Describe description and inferential statistical procedures.
- Identify, describe, calculate and apply measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion/variation.
- Describe and apply probability concepts to various probability distributions, including the normal probability distribution.
- Describe and apply various sampling methods and the central limit theorem.
- Describe and apply two types of test of hypothesis, sampling distributions, and forecasting.