LAW400 Current Legal Issues
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bryan Hance
Course DescriptionThis course will review contemporary issues including minority rights, abortion, free speech and criminal justice with a special emphasis on the affect these issues have on the business community
- Evaluate the role of courts in resolving todayandapos;s social issues.
- Analyze court decisions on todayandapos;s social issues.
- Synthesize court decisions to formulate theories on the judiciary approach.
- Communicate these findings orally and in writing.
- Recognize ethical concerns arising from current legal issues.
- Describe the impact of law in the multi-cultural environment.
- Consider the effect of technologyandapos;s convergence on legal issues such as privacy rights.