HSE430 Border-Transportation Security
A study of the substantial vulnerability of the nation's land borders, ports, inland waterways and airports to underwater and aviation related attack. This course educates students regarding operations underwater and at airports and enhances the knowledge necessary to identify, prevent, respond to, and recover from major catastrophes at our nation's borders and ports.
- Identify participating agencies involved with homeland security issues.
- Describe particular issues in borders, offshore, coastal and inland waters.
- Describe particular issues with airport security.
- Identify the appropriate liaisons to government and private sector agencies.
- Describe the protocol for establishing agency jurisdiction.
- Describe threat and risk assessment.
- Describe the security issues involving employee and personnel security.