Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To learn more about National University at the College of the Canyons University Center, click here.
Attend an information session at the Woodland Hills campus to learn about the Registered Nursing to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program at National University.
- Speak with an admissions advisor about the RN to BSN program
- Earn your BSN in two years or less
- State board & professionally accredited Nursing Department
- Graduates qualify for Public Health Nurse certification
- Bring in your transcripts for program pre-evaluation
- Financial aid available
RN to BSN Information Session Dates:
February 18th 6pm-7pm
March 18th 6PM-7pm
April 15th 6pm-7pm
May 20th 6pm-7pm
June 17th 6pm-7pm
July 15th 6pm-7pm
August 12th 6pm-7pm
September 16th 6pm-7pm
Woodland Hills Campus Video